TAX SALE ALERT
All delinquencies are subject to tax sale as of May 11, 2021.
Please remember to pay all outstanding sewer, property tax, or other municipal charges by 5:00 p.m. on May 10, 2021 in order to avoid this process.
Payments can be made in the following ways:
- By mailing a check to the Cherry Hill Township Tax Collector's Office, 820 Mercer Street Cherry Hill, NJ 08002.
- By physically dropping off your cash or check payment at the Cherry Hill Municipal Building located 820 Mercer Street. Please put your cash or check in an envelope addressed to the Tax Collector’s Office and place it in the mail slot located on the second set of double doors at the back entrance to the Municipal Building.
- Payments can be made by credit card, debit card or electronic check (e-check) on the Township’s secure website at https://www.cherryhill-nj.com/193/Tax-Collector.
- Payment can also be made by the Pay by Phone feature:
- For taxes: 855-472-2993 / For sewer: 855-472-2990
- To pay taxes you will need your tax account id number.
- To pay sewer you will need your sewer account id number.
- These account id numbers can be located on the bills that you receive.
- Easy to use payment feature – simply follow the prompts.
Cherry Hill Township will hold its annual tax sale on June 29, 2021 for delinquent taxes, delinquent Township sewer, delinquent Camden County (CCMUA) sewer, and other municipal charges.
Please contact the Tax Collector’s Office at (856) 488-7880 for more information or email the Tax Collector at email@example.com.