Public Art Shows
- Cherry Hill Public Library (1100 N Kings Highway) - The Cherry Hill Public Library is home to a unique monthly rotating art gallery that showcases the work of amateur artists as well as those known worldwide.
- The art can be viewed during Library hours (Monday through Friday 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Closed Sundays mid-June through Labor Day). In addition to the rotating gallery, long-term and permanent art is also on display through out the Library. If you are interested in featuring your art at the Library, please visit the Cherry Hill Public Library website for more information.
- Cherry Hill Township Municipal Building - 820 Mercer Street
- Croft Farm Art Center (100 Borton's Mill Road) - The Recreation Department is currently seeking local artists to display their work during Cherry Hill township events held at the Croft Farm Arts Center. Please contact Megan Brown at 856-661-4810 for more information.
- Cherry Hill Township Recreation Brochure - The Recreation Department is currently accepting original art for future Community Program brochure covers. For consideration, please forward a sample of your proposed image(s) along with a short biography to:
820 Mercer Street
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
- For more information, please contact the Recreation Department at 856-488-7868.
- Cherry Hill Sculpture Project