COVID - Trash and Recycling
- Public Works will be continuing to provide services to the best of their ability.
Beginning on Monday, June 1, 2020 the Recycling Center at the Cherry Hill Department of Public Works Complex (#1 Perina Boulevard) will reopen. Operating hours will be from Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.Residents will be able to:
- Drop off E-waste (electronics), Used Motor Oil, Cardboard, Tires (no rims), Car batteries, & Fluorescent Bulbs.
- Pick up Mulch
- Pick up Leaf Bags (Leaf bags will be available at the gate located near the e-waste storage shed. There is a strict limit of two bundles of bags per visitor.)
The following items will NOT be accepted:
- NO TRASH OR BULK
- NO PAINTS
- NO ANTIFREEZE
- NO PROPANE TANKS
- NO HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS
In order to facilitate proper social distancing:
Please note: The Recycling Center is located outdoors and will be stationed with an employee at the gate. There will be no access into the building.
- Residents must wear a mask at all times.
- Bring ID to show you are a Cherry Hill resident; show ID to the on-site employee through the car window without getting out of the vehicle.
- Only five residents will be permitted into the facility at one time.
- Trash and recycling will continue to be collected, but minor delays are expected. Please keep your cans out at the curb until it has been collected.
- Yard Waste Collection in certain areas may be delayed. We ask for your patience and cooperation during this time. If your Yard Waste is missed, please leave it curbside. It will be collected.
- Bulk Collection Service will resume the week of May 11. Pick-ups will take place on your normally scheduled collection day. If your collection is missed, please contact the Department of Pubic Works the following day.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call (856) 424-4422 or email email@example.com.