Zoning Board of Adjustment
- 7 p.m. (caucus) / 7:30 p.m. (hearing)
- The 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month, unless otherwise noted
- Municipal Building, Room 206 (Caucus) and N. John Amato Council Chambers, Room 208 (Hearing)
- Meeting Schedule (PDF)
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT DUE TO THE CLOSURE OF TOWN HALL, THE ZONING BOARD MEETING THAT WAS SCHEDULED FOR THURSDAY, APRIL 2, 2020 HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
PLEASE BE FURTHER ADVISED THAT THE APPLICATIONS FOR HELENE McGOWAN (#20-Z-0004), KM HOTELS, LLC (#19-Z-0030), AND MBJ ASSOCIATES, LLC (#16-Z-0042) HAS BEEN ADJOURNED TO THE THURSDAY, APRIL 16, 2020 ZONING BOARD MEETING.
Please view Access the upcoming Zoning Board Meeting Agenda.
Please view 2020 to current Zoning Board Agendas and Minutes.
View Prior Year Agendas (2013-2019)
View Prior Year Minutes (2013-2019)
- Christopher Noll, PE, CME, PP of Environmental Resolutions Inc., Engineer
- Allen Zeller, Esq., of Zeller & Wieliczko, LLP, Board Solicitor
- Cosmas Diamantis, Esq., Board Secretary
- Natalie Shafiroff, PP, AICP Alternate Secretary (#1)
- Jacob Richman, PP, AICP, Alternate Secretary (#2)
The Zoning Board of Adjustment, established under authority of New Jersey’s Municipal Land Use Law, consists of 7 regular members and 2 alternate members appointed by township Council. All are residents of Cherry Hill. Regular members serve 4 year terms, while alternate members serve 2-year terms.
The Zoning Board has exclusive jurisdiction in the following areas:
- All applications seeking a use not permitted in a zone
- Requests for interpretation of the Zoning Ordinance or the Zoning Map
- Certification of a prior Non-Conforming Use
- Appeals from orders of administrative officers in connection with the Zoning Ordinance
The Zoning Board also hears the following applications:
- Bulk (c) variances, site plan approval and subdivisions, if associated with a use (d) variance
- Residential bulk (c) variances