- 7 p.m.
- Please note the August (8/20) meeting shall be held at the Croft Farmhouse (100 Bortons Mill Road)
- Cherry Hill Public Library
1100 Kings Highway N
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
- Lewis Gorman III, Chairman
- Megan Brown, Township liaison
- Earle Seneres, Township liaison
- Carole Roskoph, Council liaison
- Jeanne Barnum
- Jay Jones
- Abe Ferdas
- Mary Ellen Lane
- Nicolette Raleigh
- Jim Rosenthal
- Christopher Shull
Serving on the Environmental Board
The Cherry Hill Environmental Board (CHEB) is dedicated to protecting and improving the natural environment for all Cherry Hill residents. New members and volunteers who want to actively assist CHEB with its natural resource improvement mission are always welcome. Interested residents should contact Earle Seneres by calling 856-424-3203.
- Improve, preserve and encourage the use and appreciation of the natural environment in Cherry Hill Township.
- Provide advice on environmental matters to the Mayor and Council.
- Proactively promote environmental enhancement activities.
- Serve as an environmental resource to the residents of the township.
- Conduct activities and programs to enhance the quality of the natural environment of Cherry Hill.