- 6:30 p.m. the first Wednesday of every month
- Cherry Hill Township Municipal Building, Room 206
- Gaye Pino, chair
- Megan Brown, Township liaison
- Melinda Kane, Council liaison
- Amelia Batastini
- Richard Beckman
- Molly Lou Conrad
- Fay Davids
- Irwin Herman
- Roberta Israelsky
- Paul Mahoney
- Camie Morrison
- Nacovin Norman
- Martin Robinson
- Judith Rowlands
- Jina Song
- Marianne Wilkins
- Ed Williamson
- Leah Barone, Emeritus Member
- Robert Cafaro, Emeritus Member
- Dennis DeTurck, Emeritus Member
- Herb Druker, Emeritus Member
- Sally Callahan, Emeritus Member
Established in 1986, the Cherry Hill Arts Board (CHAB) seeks to spotlight and present the work of dedicated artists and performers of all ages while bringing quality arts programming to Cherry Hill residents.
CHAB encourages the broadest definition of the arts and great diversity of artistic styles and genres, bearing in mind their appropriateness for the community. The board seeks to encourage the residents of Cherry Hill to the arts and to encourage their participation and/or audience in exhibitions and performances.
Board members are also expected to help plan and publicize upcoming Arts-related events.
Join the Arts Board
If you are interested in joining, please forward a cover letter and resume using the contact us form
and we will contact you if a seat becomes available.