Rent Review Board
- 7:30 p.m.
- First Tuesday of every month
- N. John Amato Council Chambers (Room 208), Cherry Hill Township Municipal Building
- Meeting preceded by Caucus, 6:30 p.m., Room 206
- Randy Acorcey, Homeowner Representative
- Lorna Martin, alternate Landlord Representative
- Maria Morris, Landlord Representative
- Dana Kelly, Landlord Representative
- Jim Peeler, Homeowner Representative
- Carol Valentin, Tenant Member
- Marty Weiss, Chairman & alternate Homeowner Representative
- Emeshe Arzon, Esq., Board Attorney
- Nancy Saffos, Secretary/Administrator
The chairperson and Rent Review Board members hear testimony for rent increase applications on the part of landlords and may require landlords to make restitution to tenants for overcharges or needed repairs, and may compel parties to other courts as needed.