- Brace Road at Kresson Road will be CLOSED TO ALL TRAFFIC overnight tonight, Thursday 11/29 from 7PM through 6AM as PSE&G will be milling and paving.
- Brace Road will also have a lane shift at Munn Lane for paving during later overnight hours, with Munn Lane CLOSED TO ALL TRAFFIC at Brace Road.
- The following streets will be impacted between 7am and 5pm Wednesday 12/5 through Friday 12/7, with local closures for milling & paving by PSE&G as they make final repairs after gas line improvements:
- Chandler Terrace, between Berlin Road & Mt Pleasant Way
- Mt Pleasant Way, between Chandler Terrace & Roumfort Avenue
- North Valleybrook Road, between Berlin Road & East Valleybrook Road
- Greenwood Road, between East & West Valleybrook Roads
*** Residents of these streets are urged to please find alternate parking locations during these work days to avoid having your vehicles towed away/relocated. The contractor is distributing door hangers and notice of temporary No Parking will be posted throughout the area***
- Brick Road continues to be CLOSED TO ALL TRAFFIC at Marlowe Rd/Brick Rd bend going into Evesham headed toward Rt 73 / Lippincott Drive, between 7AM and 5PM daily through approximately Friday 12/7. Evesham Twp Public Works will be performing road repairs to Brick Road in their township, however there will be a detour set up in Cherry Hill at the intersection of Marlowe Road and Brick Road. All traffic headed east on Marlowe will be detoured onto Brick Rd to Evesham Rd, and all traffic headed north on Brick will be detoured onto Marlowe Rd to Cropwell Rd.
- East Tampa Ave, Daytona Ave, Princess Rd, and Deland Ave will have upcoming intermittent one- or two-block closures for Kingston drainage improvements by CHT Pubic Works, beginning during the week of 12/10 and going through mid- to end of January. Local detours will be posted as the work moves around this area and residents will be notified prior to closing roads that affect them.