COVID - Township Business
Departmental Closure Information
Now is a better time than ever to remind residents and businesses of our online presence. Just about anything you need to do at Town Hall can be done through our website.
We encourage you to check out the links below, or go to our website, to find out all the different ways that you conduct your Township business electronically with us.
- Report a concern: this includes reporting a fallen tree, a pothole, trash or recycling issue and more. Click here.
- Recreation Registration: Register for upcoming classes and programs. Click here.
- Pay Taxes/Sewer bills: You can mail in a check or pay online. Click here.
- Pay traffic tickets: Click here.
- Residential Resale Inspections: Click here.
- Right of Way Permits: Click here.
- Forms: Residents can access and download a variety of forms online and then fax those forms to the appropriate Township departments.
- Get notified: Stay up-to-date with the latest information by subscribing to our newsletters and following us on social media. Click here.
- Check Construction Permit Status. Click here.
- Request a Permit Inspection. Click here.
- Property Information Via Map Search. Click here.