Updates and Information Regarding COVID-19
Town Hall Closure
Cherry Hill Township Municipal Offices to Remain Closed to the Public Until Further Notice, As Officials Ramp-up Efforts to Slow the Spread of COVID-19.
To ensure the health and well-being of our employees and residents, the Township Municipal Building will remain closed to the public until further notice. Essential services, such as public safety, are fully operational.
We will continue to provide services to our residents through a “virtual town hall,” to the extent possible. Residents are urged to continue to contact Town departments through telephone or email. Please see a list of contact information for each department below.
Thank you for your cooperation and please follow the most recent guidelines issued by Governor Murphy, which can be found here. We ask for your cooperation, as we do our best to continue non-essential operations in a more limited capacity. More information on how to conduct business with Town Hall can be found below. This situation continues to evolve, so please monitor our website and social media sites for additional information. As we work to lessen the impact of this global pandemic, the health and safety of all of our neighbors and families is paramount.
- Trash and recycling will continue to be collected, but minor delays are expected. Please keep your cans out at the curb until it has been collected. Bulk collection service will be suspended starting March 30th.
- We ask that you pay your tax and sewer bills online, through our secure site. You can also mail your check to the following address: Cherry Hill TwpTax Collector, 820 Mercer Street, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 856-488-7880.
- We would like to remind residents that parks and playgrounds are closed and are not to be used at this time. This includes swings, playground equipment, tennis courts, pickleball courts, basketball courts, hockey courts, and all other recreational facilities. Please do not use these facilities at this time. Please do not gather in these areas with others. If you are visiting a trail or open space with your family, please follow social distancing guidelines. Adhering to this order will save lives, and it is the responsibility of every Cherry Hill resident to do their part. Parents, please talk to your children about congregating in groups and about the importance of social distancing. Thank you and please stay safe! Please share this message with your friends and neighbors.
- No one deserves to be a target of discrimination for any reason. Please Click here for more information and to report discrimination to the New Jersey Division on Civil Rights.
Departmental Closure Information:
Now is a better time than ever to remind residents and businesses of our online presence.
Just about anything you need to do at Town Hall can be done through our website.
We encourage you to check out the links below, or go to our website, to find out all the different ways that you conduct your Township business electronically with us.
- Report a concern: this includes reporting a fallen tree, a pothole, trash or recycling issue and more. Click here.
- Recreation Registration: Register for upcoming classes and programs. Click here.
- Pay Taxes/Sewer bills: You can mail in a check or pay online. Click here.
- Pay traffic tickets: Click here.
- Residential Resale Inspections: Click here.
- Right of Way Permits: Click here.
- Forms: Residents can access and download a variety of forms online and then fax those forms to the appropriate Township departments.
- Get notified: Stay up-to-date with the latest information by subscribing to our newsletters and following us on social media. Click here.
- Check Construction Permit Status. Click here.
- Request a Permit Inspection. Click here.
- Property Information Via Map Search. Click here.
If you have any questions or concerns on how to access information electronically, you can always call Cherry Hill Township at 856-665-6500
The best way to prevent the spread and contraction of Coronavirus is practicing good personal hygiene:
- Wash your hands thoroughly, and often, with soap and water for 20 seconds;
- Stay home when you’re sick;
- Avoid contact with others who are sick;
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue; and
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects.
Resources / Links:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
How COVID-19 Spreads (CDC)
Prevention & Treatment (CDC)
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
New Jersey COVID-19 Information Hub
New Jersey COVID-19 Jobs and Hiring Portal
New Jersey Department of Health(NJDOH)
COVID-19: Information for Communities and the General Public (NJDOH)
COVID-19: Information for Schools and Businesses (NJDOH)
COVID-19: Information for Healthcare and Public Health Professionals (NJDOH)
Meals Available for Camden County Seniors in Need