Updates and Information Regarding COVID-19
Town Hall Closure
Cherry Hill Township Municipal Offices to Remain Closed to the Public Until Further Notice, As Officials Ramp-up Efforts to Slow the Spread of COVID-19.
To ensure the health and well-being of our employees and residents, the Township Municipal Building will remain closed to the public until further notice. Essential services, such as public safety, are fully operational.
Thank you for your cooperation and please follow the most recent guidelines issued by Governor Murphy, which can be found here. We ask for your cooperation, as we do our best to continue non-essential operations in a more limited capacity. More information on how to conduct business with Town Hall can be found below. This situation continues to evolve, so please monitor our website and social media sites for additional information. As we work to lessen the impact of this global pandemic, the health and safety of all of our neighbors and families is paramount.
Beginning on Monday, June 1, 2020 the Recycling Center at the Cherry Hill Department of Public Works Complex (#1 Perina Boulevard) will reopen. Operating hours will be from Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Residents will be able to Drop off E-waste (electronics), Used Motor Oil, Cardboard, Tires (no rims), Car batteries, & Fluorescent Bulbs, Pick up Mulch and Pick up Leaf Bags (Leaf bags will be available at the gate located near the e-waste storage shed. There is a strict limit of two bundles of bags per visitor.)The following items will NOT be accepted: NO TRASH OR BULK - NO PAINTS- NO ANTIFREEZE - NO PROPANE TANKS -NO HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS CHEMICALSIn order to facilitate proper social distancing:
Please note: The Recycling Center is located outdoors and will be stationed with an employee at the gate. There will be no access into the building. For more information, please contact the Department of Public Works at 856-424-4422.
- Residents must wear a mask at all times.
- Bring ID to show you are a Cherry Hill resident; show ID to the on-site employee through the car window without getting out of the vehicle.
- Only five residents will be permitted into the facility at one time.
- Trash and recycling will continue to be collected, but minor delays are expected. Yard Waste Collection in certain areas may also be delayed. We ask for your patience and cooperation during this time. Please keep your cans out at the curb until it has been collected. Pick-ups will take place on your normally scheduled collection day. If your collection is missed, please contact the Department of Pubic Works the following day.
Departmental Closure Information:
Tax Collector - Tax/Sewer Payments: There three ways to make payment:
- Online, through our secure site.
- By mailing your check to the following address: Cherry Hill Twp Tax Collector, 820 Mercer Street, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002.
- By dropping your check in the mail slot at Town Hall – the mail slot is located on the double doors at the entrance to the Municipal Building
Now is a better time than ever to remind residents and businesses of our online presence.
Just about anything you need to do at Town Hall can be done through our website.
We encourage you to check out the links below, or go to our website, to find out all the different ways that you conduct your Township business electronically with us.
- Report a concern: this includes reporting a fallen tree, a pothole, trash or recycling issue and more. Click here.
- Recreation Registration: Register for upcoming classes and programs. Click here.
- Pay Taxes/Sewer bills: You can mail in a check or pay online. Click here.
- Pay traffic tickets: Click here.
- Residential Resale Inspections: Click here.
- Right of Way Permits: Click here.
- Forms: Residents can access and download a variety of forms online and then fax those forms to the appropriate Township departments.
- Get notified: Stay up-to-date with the latest information by subscribing to our newsletters and following us on social media. Click here.
- Check Construction Permit Status. Click here.
- Request a Permit Inspection. Click here.
- Property Information Via Map Search. Click here.
Information for Local Businesses
- COVID-19 Information for New Jersey businesses
- NJEDA Small Business Emergency Assistance Loan Application
- NJEDA Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant Program
- Paycheck Protection Program - An SBA loan that helps businesses keep their workforce employed during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
- Camden County CARES Small Business Grant
The best way to prevent the spread and contraction of Coronavirus is practicing good personal hygiene:
- Wash your hands thoroughly, and often, with soap and water for 20 seconds;
- Stay home when you’re sick;
- Avoid contact with others who are sick;
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue; and
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects.
Resources / Links:
COVID-19 Test Site Finder: Get Information on Coronavirus Testing Near You
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
How COVID-19 Spreads (CDC)
Prevention & Treatment (CDC)
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
New Jersey COVID-19 Information Hub
New Jersey COVID-19 Jobs and Hiring Portal
How To Check The Status Of Your Stimulus Payment
How to contact the New Jersey Department of Labor regarding Unemployment Insurance:
Follow the instructions below:
- On the top navigation, scroll to the right for “Need Help” and unveil the drop down menu
- Choose Send an Email
- Choose Email: Submit a message through our new online form.
- Follow the prompts
New Jersey Department of Health(NJDOH)
COVID-19: Information for Communities and the General Public (NJDOH)
COVID-19: Information for Schools and Businesses (NJDOH)
COVID-19: Information for Healthcare and Public Health Professionals (NJDOH)
COVID-19: Resources for Individuals Who Are Undocumented or Uninsured
COVID-19: Support to Individuals Experiencing Anxiety and Worry Related to the Coronavirus Pandemic
COVID-19: Foreclosure, Pre-Foreclosure and Rental Counseling
COVID-19: New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission offering additional online services. Visit their website and click Online Services
COVID-19: Emergency Rental Assistance Program
COVID-19 Exposure Tracking App Launched in New Jersey
Freeholders Launch Rental Assistance Program
New NJEDA Grant Program for Small Businesses
New COVID-19 Testing Site to Open on Cherry Hill CCC Campus
Mental Health Awareness: Click here to visit New Jersey's website.
Mental Health and COVID-19
Report discrimination to the New Jersey Division on Civil Rights
Side by Side: A Domestic Violence Response Team
Camden County Women’s Center: Hotline 856-227-1234
Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey: Community Resources
Meals Available for Camden County Seniors in Need
Free and Reduced Price breakfast & lunch for qualifying Cherry Hill students
Cherry Hill Food Pantry