Zoning Board of Adjustment
- 7 p.m. (caucus) / 7:30 p.m. (hearing)
- The 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month, unless otherwise noted
- Municipal Building, Room 206 (Caucus) and N. John Amato Council Chambers, Room 208 (Hearing)
- Meeting Schedule (PDF)
Please view Access the upcoming Zoning Board Meeting Agenda.
Please view 2019 Zoning Board Agendas and Minutes.
View All Prior Year Agendas (2013-2018)
View All Prior Year Minutes (2103-2018)
- Christopher Noll, PE, CME, PP of Environmental Resolutions Inc., Engineer
- Allen Zeller, Esq., of Zeller & Wieliczko, LLP, Board Solicitor
- Lorissa Luciani, PP, AICP, Board Secretary
- Jacob Richman, PP, AICP, Alternate Secretary
The Zoning Board of Adjustment, established under authority of New Jersey's Municipal Land Use Law, consists of 7 regular members and 2 alternate members appointed by township Council. All are residents of Cherry Hill. Regular members serve 4 year terms, while alternate members serve 2-year terms.
The Zoning Board has exclusive jurisdiction in the following areas:
- All applications seeking a use not permitted in a zone
- Requests for interpretation of the Zoning Ordinance or the Zoning Map
- Certification of a prior Non-Conforming Use
- Appeals from orders of administrative officers in connection with the Zoning Ordinance
The Zoning Board also hears the following applications:
- Bulk (c) variances, site plan approval and subdivisions, if associated with a use (d) variance
- Residential bulk (c) variances