To make an application to the Planning Board please see our Planning Page
CHERRY HILL TOWNSHIP PLANNING BOARD
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that due to the current New Jersey State of Emergency and/or Public Health Emergency declared by Governor Phil Murphy, and in an effort to prevent further spread of COVID-19, and to protect the health and safety of residents, Township staff, professionals, and applicants, the Township Municipal Building remains closed. In accordance with the Open Public Meeting Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-6, et seq., and/or P.L. 2020, c.11, and/or N.J.A.C. 5:39-1, et seq., notice is hereby given that all scheduled 2021 public meetings/hearings (see "Meeting Schedule" PDF posted below) of the Planning Board for the Township of Cherry Hill, County of Camden, and State of New Jersey, shall be held remotely by way of a Zoom Webinar rather than an “in-person” meeting. Caucus will begin at 7:00 PM and the meeting/hearing will begin at 7:30 PM.
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that while the Township Municipal Building remains closed, members of the public will have full access to the meetings/hearings, and will also be able to give public comment and/or cross-examine witnesses on the applications being heard by the Planning Board, through Zoom or telephone by following the below directions:
Time: 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Cherry Hill Planning Board Meeting/Hearing
By Computer, Tablet, Smart Device, and/or Internet Browser:
By iPhone one-tap:
By Telephone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 (International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/axWQVK36u)
Webinar ID: 771 740 704
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that members of the public may also submit written comment in response to applications being heard by the Planning Board by electronic mail or written letter. Written comments shall include the name of the application and must be sent to the Planning Board Secretary, Cosmas Diamantis, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the Cherry Hill Municipal Building located at 820 Mercer Street, Cherry Hill, NJ, 08002, Room 202. Written comments must be received at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the meeting/hearing where the application will be heard.
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that the most recent and applicable Planning Board By-Laws shall remain in effect and can be found at http://www.cherryhill-nj.com/113/Planning-Board
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that a Meeting Agenda and any exhibits an applicant intends to introduce during a hearing will be available on the Department of Community Development’s webpage at http://www.cherryhill-nj.com/113/Planning-Board at least two (2) days prior to the aforementioned scheduled meetings/hearings.
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that members of the public may access the application plans, documents, and review letters on the Department of Community Development’s webpage at http://www.cherryhill-nj.com/113/Planning-Board.
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that members of the public lacking the resources or know-how for technological access should contact the Planning Board Secretary, Cosmas Diamantis, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 856-397-1387, for assistance in accessing any documents and/or the meetings/hearings.
Cosmas P. Diamantis, Esq.
Planning Board Secretary
Director of Community Development
Township of Cherry Hill
- 7 p.m. (caucus) / 7:30 p.m. (hearing)
- The 1st and 3rd Monday of every month, unless otherwise noted
- Municipal Building, Room 206 (Caucus) and N. John Amato Council Chambers, Room 208 (Hearing), unless otherwise noted
- Meeting Schedule (PDF)
Public Documents for Application #8752.3A5 Cherry Hill Towne Center Partners, LLC - to be heard June 21, 2021
View Prior Year Agendas (2013-2020)
View Prior Year Minutes (2019 - Present)
View Archived Minutes (2013-2018)
- Burgis Associates, Inc., Housing Consultant
- Dembo, Brown & Burns, LLP, Planning Board Solicitor
- Environmental Resolutions, Inc., Planning Board Engineer/Traffic Consultant
- Pennoni Associates, Inc., Professional Planning Consultant
- LRK, Inc., Redevelopment Planning Consultant
- Cosmas Diamantis, Esq., Board Secretary
- Natalie Shafiroff, PP, AICP, Alternate Board Secretary
- Jacob Richman, PP, AICP, Alternate Board Secretary
- The Planning Board has specific jurisdiction in the following areas:
- Applications for minor and major site plans
- Applications for minor and major subdivisions
- Applications for conditional uses
- Applications for change of use
- Bulk (C) variances for signs (with site plan waiver)
- All bulk (C) variances in conjunction with subdivisions, site plans or conditional use applications