- 7 p.m.
- Every second Monday of the month (unless otherwise noted): 1/22 (Tuesday), 2/11, 3/18 (3rd Monday), 4/8, 5/13, 6/10, 7/8, 8/14 (Wednesday at the Croft Farmhouse), 10/1 (Tuesday at the Croft Farmhouse), 11/11, 12/9
- Cherry Hill Public Library
1100 Kings Highway North
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
View a list of current members (PDF).
Serving on the Environmental Board
The Cherry Hill Environmental Board (CHEB) is dedicated to protecting and improving the natural environment for all Cherry Hill residents. New members and volunteers who want to actively assist CHEB with its natural resource improvement mission are always welcome. Interested residents should contact Earle Seneres by calling 856-424-3203.
- Improve, preserve and encourage the use and appreciation of the natural environment in Cherry Hill Township.
- Provide advice on environmental matters to the Mayor and Council.
- Proactively promote environmental enhancement activities.
- Serve as an environmental resource to the residents of the township.
- Conduct activities and programs to enhance the quality of the natural environment of Cherry Hill.